Directory Compiler/VC7/rmlRuntime/runtime/plain/

Directory Deleted:
2009-11-10 21:18
Total Files:
Deleted Files:
Lines of Code:


Lines of Code

Compiler/VC7/rmlRuntime/runtime/plain/ Lines of Code


Author Changes Lines of Code Lines per Change
Totals 19 (100.0%) 990 (100.0%) 52.1
adrpo 14 (73.7%) 858 (86.7%) 61.2
dietmarw 5 (26.3%) 132 (13.3%) 26.4

Most Recent Commits

adrpo 2009-11-10 21:18 Rev.: 4491

- moved /trunk/Compiler/VC7 to /installers/windows/VC7

0 lines of code changed in 4 files:

  • Compiler/VC7/rmlRuntime/runtime/plain: (del), Makefile (del), rml-labels.h (del), rml.h (del)
dietmarw 2008-11-02 18:35 Rev.: 3732

Formal clean up of all code files:

* applied svn:eol-style native to all files except Compiler/*.mo --> LF
* unified the eol-style of ALL files (this was necessary in order to set the svn properties
* unification was done by a script which also removed all trailing whitespaces (except for all files in testsuite as white spaces are necessary to successful compare the results, could be improved maybe)
* make clean all test --> success on Ubuntu Linux 8.10, proably a good idea to run it for the other platforms as well.
* FYI: script to remove trailing white spaces:

132 lines of code changed in 5 files:

  • Compiler/VC7/rmlRuntime/runtime/plain: (new), Makefile (+2 -2), rml.h (+128 -128)
adrpo 2008-09-15 14:01 Rev.: 3639

- added mk_bcon(double d) which returns true if d > 0 or false otherwise.

1 lines of code changed in 1 file:

  • Compiler/VC7/rmlRuntime/runtime/plain: rml.h (+1)
adrpo 2008-09-14 10:55 Rev.: 3637

A NEW OMDev: []
or a new MMC/RML Compiler: [do an svn update]

- Fixes for the memory leak
+ got rid of yacclib.c|h as this functionality is now present directly in mmc/rml
+ got rid of yacclib.h include in files:
TaskGraphExt.cpp, TaskGraphExt_stub.cpp, corbaimpl.cpp, daeext.cpp,
errorext.cpp, printimpl.c, ptolemyio.cpp, rtopts.c, settingsimpl.c,

- Changes to Visual Source projects to deal with fixes for the memory leak
+ pushed the new changes into rmlRuntime project
+ removed yacclib.c|h from the projects
+ small changes to the debug configuration of projects

- Changed the default tolerance from 1e-10 to 1e-6 in and commands.xml

167 lines of code changed in 1 file:

  • Compiler/VC7/rmlRuntime/runtime/plain: rml.h (+167 -97)
adrpo 2007-11-30 12:15 Rev.: 2976

- updated the mmc/rml runtime to the latest version
+ alloc the to-space (reserved) only when a major GC happen
+ timers for GC
+ help text for the runtime when the executable is called with -help

317 lines of code changed in 3 files:

  • Compiler/VC7/rmlRuntime/runtime/plain: rml-labels.h (+1), rml.h (+316 -170)
adrpo 2007-04-10 19:18 Rev.: 2766

- tail recursive implementations of some Util functions
- cosmetic changes
- increased the young generation size in rml.h and stack size in p-gccore.c
- added ongoing support for dumping the incidence matrix
- added to failing tests because with the new tail recursive
implementations the compiler goes into an infinite loop

2 lines of code changed in 1 file:

  • Compiler/VC7/rmlRuntime/runtime/plain: rml.h (+2 -3)
adrpo 2007-03-23 07:02 Rev.: 2759

- facilities for tracing

1 lines of code changed in 1 file:

  • Compiler/VC7/rmlRuntime/runtime/plain: rml.h (+1)
adrpo 2006-11-13 05:44 Rev.: 2598

I did some changes to the OpenModelica SVN in order to speed up MDT a bit.
- Changed SYMBOLTABLE, added loadedFiles:
Fixed all the sources that used

- I moved all the constants at the end of the
to and fixed the makefiles to deal with the new
Constants package.
- added getFileModificationTime
+ used for checking if a file about to be loaded
by "loadFileInteractiveQualified" was modified
since it was loaded. This is used to ensure that
a file is not loaded more times than needed.
- added getCurrentTime
+ is used to populate:
- Moved all the constants from to this new package.
- fixed makefiles

- added external-rml.c to the rmlRuntime.vcproj
+ provides ifExp, stringEqual and stringCompare

8 lines of code changed in 1 file:

  • Compiler/VC7/rmlRuntime/runtime/plain: rml.h (+8 -3)
adrpo 2006-03-10 20:04 Rev.: 2201

Adrian Pop,, 2006-03-10
- fixed the new stuff from c_runtime into the VC7 setup
- fixed the new RML runtime in the VC7 setup
- fixed the testsuite/mosfiles/interactive_api_attributes.mos [petar changed the getClassInformation() API]
- fixed the testsuite/mosfiles/loadFileInteractiveQualified.mos [petar changed the getClassInformation() API]

Adrian Pop/

362 lines of code changed in 2 files:

  • Compiler/VC7/rmlRuntime/runtime/plain: rml.h (new)
Generated by StatSVN 0.7.0